- VPS, Dedicated or Cloud Servers
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 24/7 Support
- Brand new custom built Data Centre
- Linux or Windows OS
- Plesk Panel
- Apache or NGINX
- MySQL DB
- Daily Backups
- Off-Site Backups
- Unique IP address
- Enhanced Email deliverability configuration
- Secure Server (HTTPS) & SSL Certificates
- Update Services
- Load Balancing ( Automatically manage sudden increases in site visitors – also known as the slashdot effect! )
- Redundant Servers ( Automagicly switch in a duplicate server if you site crashes for zero downtime! )
Where are the servers based?
All servers are based in the UK’s largest Data Centre.
Do I need SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is required for e-commerce sites (not PayPal gateways) to ensure that all transactions on your web site are securely encrypted. SSL sites also have the added benefit of higher rankings in Google Searches giving you better SEO regardless of whether you are using e-commerce or not. There are various SSL certificates available, contact us to find out which is best for your needs.
Do I need a unique IP address?
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that identifies your server or website. Most websites share an IP address with several other websites. In general this is ok but can lead to problems with email deliverability if one of those shared sites gets blacklisted. In that case all sites with the shared IP address get tarred with the same brush! You may well get email errors with 550 or similar due to recipients rejecting your emails.
The only way to stop this is to have your own, unique IP address. This has added benefits to your websites reputation and SEO. Speak to us for low pricing and options.
Get your new Domain Name here…